10 March 2017
The Government has relaxed some residential property measures.
- Seller's Stamps Duties (SSD) holding period reduced to 3years.
- Lower SSD rate by 4% for each tier
- TDSR framework not required for equity term loans with loan-to-valuation ratios of 50% and below.
9 November 2016
As the world braces for a shocking Trump election victory, among key moves in financial markets:
- S&P 500 Index futures slide as much as 5 percent
- FTSE 100 Index futures drops 3.4 percent
- MSCI Asia Pacific Index drops 2.7 percent
- Mexican Peso tumbles as much as 12 percent, breaching 20 per dollar for the first time
- Japanese yen climbs versus all major currencies
- Euro, Swiss franc rise more that 1 percent
- Gold jumps 3.6 percent
- Crude oil slides 2 percent
- 10-year US Treasury yield drops five basis points to 1.80 perent